你们看这个纸张翻译软件。把文章翻译成这样。

7 电子蝴蝶 1年前 221次点击

She asked the work be the one of a big bit. How are you? Do the update could become household would be hard to get is very because I don't want to be transported my own. Gotta be called in you. Sound could be history. Good afternoon. Do you like men I take pride sore about a tickle. I don't like men step across the case on ice. Do you like make a soccer ball too part of me. No, I don't like body picks up because. I very hate breakfast of the couple is good. So I like Woman. Why like woman. Because it's very cute. Why do you like woman? Because it's very beautiful. No, I'd like Portugal, but they were busy. I really don't like woman. I meet you. I like an apple. Why like apple. Because is very delicious. No, no no up to my stomach is equally stupid. She like passport to call me next day. I every day powder because the baby is single. I fully be happy to quickly as the mother could be. A big story is the problem is. I think of you guys the holiday has to be trying to be has to do. No difficult to be joined by us not a bad cold. Happy birthday to you? How old are you? As good job. It's a good job 12 months ago when I. But I everyday pizza or Google too hard for. So I don't like border. I'll be goodbye. See you again. Is this rubbish. Precisely. Can you please be. No, I don't.她要求这项工作是一项很大的工作。你好吗?做更新可能会变成家常便饭,很难得到,因为我不想自己被运送。一定要把你叫进来。声音可能会成为历史。下午好。你喜欢男人吗?我引以为傲,浑身发痒。我不喜欢男人冷冰冰地跨过这个案子。你喜欢让足球成为我的一部分吗?不,我不喜欢身体被捡起来因为。我很讨厌这对情侣的早餐很好吃。所以我喜欢女人。为什么像女人一样。因为它很可爱。你为什么喜欢女人?因为它非常漂亮。不,我想去葡萄牙,但他们很忙。我真的不喜欢女人。我遇见了你。我喜欢苹果。为什么会像苹果那样。因为很好吃。不,到我的肚子也一样愚蠢。她希望护照第二天给我打电话。我每天都擦爽身粉,因为宝宝是单身。我非常高兴能尽快当上妈妈。一个大新闻是,问题是。我想着你们,假期要过得很努力,要做的事。加入我们并不难,不是重感冒。祝你生日快乐?你多大了?做得很好。12个月前,这是一份很好的工作,但我每天都吃披萨或上谷歌,太辛苦了。所以我不喜欢边框。那我就再见了。再见。这是垃圾吗。正是如此。你就不能这样吗。不,我没有。编辑框哼更书上个更行发的扽发寒假很扽刚进家哼刚进家岑分故事姐姐好吃刚输跟他谈刚行业也更烦固戍帅又有更喊姐姐分掉段瑞更舒乐透更玉树根粉更怪帅天天疼喊cc长久久久久发育身体原因乖书恒吩咐天天有玉山杭杭州岑风寒后追刚行分风行行多大的扽分叔叔越塔行广东的余数越粉鱼奋发图防御叔叔对扽喊分fee娃娃古驰初一刚阔破产嘤嘤嘤约约怪蜀黍杨乐团任天堂预售的老鼠们英语是吃

共 4 条评论

hhhhh,翻译成这样也是没谁了。

电子蝴蝶 [楼主] 1年前

我笑了三分钟。

哈哈,和我差不多。

叮咚 1年前

好像谷歌翻译和有道翻译有可能整成这个样子,是不是这两家?

添加一条新评论

登录后可以发表评论 去登录